As we move into 2018 at Territorial-Landworks, Inc., we are very excited for the opportunities we see on the horizon and the relationships we get to continue building moving forward. We feel blessed to be experiencing strong market conditions in all of our five office regions and communities (Missoula, Billings, Bakken, Helena, and Kalispell), and we look forward to the opportunities that will come in the new year.
As our team looks forward to a strong 2018, we have a handful of goals that we plan to use to guide us. We wanted to share these goals with you, our valued clients and partners.
- We will continue to provide the best value to our client’s projects by finding more efficient ways to complete projects, or by utilizing value engineering that results in savings on construction costs, timelines, etc.
- We will continue to work to live out our company motto of Partnering to Build Better Communities by encouraging participation and resource investment in the areas where our employees live, work, and play.
- We will strive to be innovative and look for better ways to do things rather than continuing to do things the same old way if there are better, more efficient methods that can be utilized to bring value to our clients.
- We will partner with our clients and take a personal stake in the success of their projects. Along these lines, we will make decisions and recommendations based on our clients’ long-term goals, viewing their investment as if it is our own.
- We will continue to work and play hard, enjoying the blessing we all share of living in the great state of Montana.
Our team at TLI looks forward to working with each of you in this new year!