Steel Pipeline work involves several processes. Territorial-Landworks, Inc. is experienced and attentive to all of the details of projects necessary while partnering with mid-stream oil and gas companies. We are committed to providing outstanding service and communication before, during and after the project.
The services included for Steel Pipeline are as follows:
Steel Pipeline: Preliminary Route Survey
- Public Lands Survey System (PLSS) & Right-of-Way (ROW) research
- Review line list for ownership and landowner special requests
- Desktop review of route
- Set project benchmarks/control & PLSS Boundary survey
- Stake prelim route & submit 811 ticket for utility locates
- Corridor mapping of all topographic features and visible improvements
- Additional mapping provided at HDD locations
- Creation of Alignment Sheets, Plats, and Preliminary HDD designs
Steel Pipeline As-Built Surveys
- Stake route for construction
- Tally & Weld Mapping with Trimble Pipeline Module allowing surveyors to collect, manage and record the relationships between geospatial and pipeline attribute data in the field. This allows real-time management and quality control of pipeline data throughout the as-built process; increasing survey crew efficiencies, data quality and turnaround time of deliverables.
- DASH (Data & Asset Service Hub) for the validation, reporting and data management through construction to maintenance and integrity management. The use of Blue Sky Development’s (BSD) DASH software produces a more thorough and efficient data QA/QC program.
- Auto generation of As-Built Alignment sheets and Plats with BSD’s Skyline software allows fast and efficient creation of alignment sheets while populating a client customizable database. Skyline allows drafters to accelerate workflow and process changes in exhibits or data quickly.