Geared to Serve the Bakken Oil & Gas Industry
The Professional Land Surveyors and Draftsmen of Territorial-Landworks, Inc. (TLI) work with Oil & Gas Companies who depend on our team in producing Pipeline Route & As-Built Surveys, Well Location Plats, CUP submittals, and a number of exhibits for property acquisition. We have experience on a multitude of site improvement projects including but not limited to Transload facilities, tank farms, and compressor stations.
We have a proven track record for flexibility, service, and speed. We realize that each individual client knows what works best based on the situation and we pay close attention to the details, asking the right questions before providing our product. Oil & Gas Companies are in a high-risk profession where delays in deliverables can be very costly. We are aware of the obstacles that can be encountered and provide quick and accurate responses to any unplanned and unexpected situations to keep projects moving forward.
TLI provides a wide range of customized services to assist Oil & Gas companies. These services include, but are not limited to:
Pipeline Route and As-Built Surveys
- Preliminary pipeline routing
- Coordination with ROW pipeline Engineering & Client
- Preliminary HDD plan and profile design
- Crossing exhibits for all permit applications
- Landowner exhibits and certified plats
- IFR, IFA, IFC and As-Built alignment sheets
- Steel & Poly pipeline As-Builts
- Poly gathering line turnaround time is 1-2 weeks upon notification | Expedited less than 1 week
- Steel As-Built turnaround time is 2-3 weeks upon pipeline completion | Expedited less than 1 week
Well Location Plats
- Survey research to avoid encroachments
- Construction efficient Pad design
- Approach permits
- Road and Approach design
- State and Federal permitting compliance
- Pad, Rig, Frac, Production and Reclamation layouts
- Cross sections and maps
- Turnaround time is 1 week | Expedited 3 days
Drafting and Database Services
- Utilization of Blue Sky Development software including:
- Skyline for the fast and efficient creation of alignment sheets while populating a client customizable database. Skyline allows drafters to accelerate workflow and process changes in exhibits or data quickly.
- DASH (Data & Asset Service Hub) for the validation, reporting and data management through construction to maintenance and integrity management.
- REV Database for the processing and storage of field data. REV acts as an easily adaptable and transportable geospatial asset manager.
- Operation of ESRI ArcGIS software package for the managing and maintenance of both client and in-house GIS databases as well as data processing. Creation of shapefiles, .kml/.kmz files, layer packages and personal or file geodatabases for client use or regulatory submittal.
- Trimble Pipeline Module allows surveyors to collect, manage and record the relationships between geospatial and pipeline attribute data in the field. This allows real-time management and quality control of pipeline data throughout the as-built process.
- We are experienced in providing a wide variety of supplementary services for Oil & Gas including Engineering, Land Use Consulting, Survey, and Construction Services.
Experience & Coordination
Our team has the experience and is geared to provide outstanding service for utility route and as-built survey whether it is a single well connect, gathering system, or transmission line. We have assembled a team with experience in Oil & Gas, Power, Communication, and Private sectors so you can bring us in at the project planning phase to assist in land acquisitions, site design, and construction staking. Our group is client-focused and easy to work with. We treat your project and investment as if it were our own.
* TLI is an approved MHA TERO Oil & Gas Vendor
* TLI is partnered with a Tier 1 survey company, White Shield Inc.
Over the past 30+ years, Territorial Landworks, Inc. has earned a reputation for excellence with city & county government agencies, utility districts, contractors, consultants, & a great number of private sector developers throughout Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, and Washington. We deliver quality performance, on schedule, within budget, & tailored to the individual needs of the client. Our work has gained the trust & confidence from a variety of clients.
We offer the quality service of a much larger, multi-disciplinary firm complimented with the individual attention of a much smaller firm. Through our experience & professionalism, we maintain strict quality controls throughout the entire project and maintain close communication with our clients, often exceeding expectations.
Quality Control & Safety
TLI is dedicated to an ongoing quality assurance and quality control project approach. Each department is designated certain tasks to ensure the quality of every project TLI completes. We are committed to the safety of all on-site personnel for any project in which we are involved. TLI has implemented training and policies to ensure safety.