A comprehensive SWPPP Administrator Certification two-day course focused on storm water management requirements levied by State and Federal agencies for the protection of waterways during construction is now being offered by Territorial Landworks, Inc. in partnership with the Montana Contractors’ Association.
The course offers tips and tools to simplify the permitting processing and covers the following:
– Proper employment and maintenance of Best Management Practices (BMPs) for erosion and sediment control.
– Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) requirements.
– State and Federal agency compliance inspections.
– Documentation of SWPPP inspections and evaluations.
– BMP inspections and evaluations.
– General permit information, criteria, and requirements.
This is a certification program and all individuals registering should already have a prior working knowledge of BMPs as well as familiarization with the SWPPP. Early registration is recommended as these classes fill up quickly.
Upon successful completion of the written examination, individuals will be certified as a SWPPP Administrator by the Montana Contractors’ Association. The class has been developed is presented by Territorial Landworks, Inc.
Register online click HERE